Creating A LinkedIn Post With A Link
How can I add a link to the post? What will it look like in the news feed?
Do you want to lead traffic from your social media directly to your business website? It's easy! Just add a link to the post.
When a social post includes a URL, a website preview is auto populated.
It includes the website name, description, and thumbnail image. Each social network pulls this data in differently, feel free to change the recommended image.
Here's a short guide on how to add a hyperlink to a LinkedIn post in Just Social Post:
- Hit 'Create Post' on the top of the page or 'New Post' button in the Calendar and insert the link into the caption field.
- Choose whether you would like to schedule, publish or add this post to the queue.
If you would like to change the thumbnail picture, it's easy! But remember the difference between the auto-populated image and the one you upload: clicking on your own visual in the post will not take you to the link's destination.
If you want to replace the website preview with your own picture, it's pretty easy!
- Delete the preview and select the 'Create Image' button.
- Add your picture and the URL together with a caption in the text field.
- Lastly, publish the post!
*Please note that the URL text will be automatically shortened and changed.
As It was described above, clicking on the visual will expand it to a larger view, so in order to get to the link's destination you should hit the link itself.
Hope this guide was helpful!
If you have any additional questions or need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@JustSocialPost.com.