Add Pages to Your Workspace
Who can manage pages in my workspace?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add pages to your workspace:
- Click on the top right corner, find workspaces tab and find the one you need.
- You will be redirected to the workspace settings, where you can see the blue Connect More Pages button.
- Once clicked, you will be prompted with the social platforms to connect:
- Facebook (business pages or groups
- LinkedIn (personal profile or business pages)
- Pinterest boards (coming soon)
- Google My Business locations
- After you click any one of these, a list of your pages will pop up, so choose the necessary one and it will be added to the workspace instantly.
Good! Now you see the page listed in the workspace's Calendar. As an Owner or Admin, you can see the page settings or disconnect it.
There are 3 important factors to note, when adding pages to a workspace:
- Once a page is within a workspace, you can't connect it in Unassigned Pages mode. Or vice versa.
- The quantity of workspaces to create or participate in is unlimited, but not the number of pages. You will be billed for any additional social page you connect. When you first join Just Social Post you start with One Login and Two Social pages.
For example, within your initial plan you can add 2 social pages. If you add one page to a workspace, there will be 1 page left to add either to the Unassigned Pages mode or a workspace. You must add this to your workspace so you can see both social connections in your workspace.
- If you participate in a workspace as a member or an admin, pages within there are counted as yours, so you can't connect more.
If you have any additional questions or need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@JustSocialPost.com.